One of our sponsors just received this email:
“Thank you so much for following up. My auntie doesn’t have social media so I put this page up for her. I will pass this message and info along. I can tell you however how much it truly meant to her to win this. We all moved from Alberta and she bought “Lunch Matters” with all she had and she puts her everything into it. Lunch Matters is her home and the customers her family! She works long hours and goes in every weekend even though they are closed to work. She was beyond happy. Thank you for making her smile :):)”
This program has been carefully developed to give a genuine boost to local business. Bringing this program to your community will help every person who lives there. It increases community spirit, and everybody benefits from that.
How You Benefit From Being A Sponsor
In return for your investment you receive these benefits:
- You are seen as a pillar of the community, a business that supports and gives back to the local business community.
- You instantly gain the trust of every business in your community. Your reputation for honesty and integrity soars. This increase in your reputation is gradually adopted by every member of the community.
- Award winners are grateful, and show their gratitude with direct business and referrals.
- We work with only one Sponsor in each community. You will be the only BEST OF THE BEST LOCAL BUSINESS Sponsor in your community.
We Do All The Work For You
We do all the work for every aspect of the program. You can be involved if you wish. You can recommend local businesses in your area you’d like to see as winners. And we’re happy to do all the work. We’re good at it.
How To Become A Sponsor
Not every business qualifies to Sponsor the BEST OF THE BEST LOCAL BUSINESS Awards in their community. You must meet these criteria:
- You must be a successful local business with a genuine desire to give something back to the community that has helped to make you successful.
- You must either have been in the community for a number of years, or be committed to being a part of that community for a number of years.
- And you must have a good reputation in the community so that the integrity of the BEST OF THE BEST LOCAL BUSINESS Awards program is always seen to have the highest standards and viewed in a positive light.
- We will do all the work for you, but you must be willing to pay the entire costs of the program – direct mail design and postage, changes to your website, press release, logo stickers, and our fees.
- You must allow us to announce Award winning businesses on your social media.
Your contribution as a Sponsor of the program is always conveyed to the businesses in your community with class and distinction. Every aspect of the program portrays you as a successful, local business Sponsoring the program to give back to the community. We highly encourage you to participate with that frame of mind.
If you are interested in becoming a BEST OF THE BEST LOCAL BUSINESS Awards Sponsor for your community contact us using this form.